- 2C (500ml) sugar
- 1 stick (4 oz./125 ml)margarine or butter
- cannot use whipped margarine nor low-fat)
- 4-5 (70ml)Tbsp. Cocoa
- ½C (125ml) milk
- ½C (125 ml)peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 tsp (5 ml)vanilla
- 3C (750 ml)uncooked oats
- Combine dry ingredients in 1 qt. (1 ltr.) saucepan and stir to remove lumps in Cocoa. Add milk and margarine. Over medium heat,
- bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- When mixture has reached a full rolling boil, set timer for one minute. After the full minute, remove from heat and add:
- /2C (125 ml)peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- tsp (5 ml)vanilla
- C (750 ml)uncooked oats
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool. Makes about 3 dozen.
- Optional: Add a handful of raisins and or coconut