Everyone has their own favorite season, and while I won’t deny that I really enjoy all mother nature has to offer, I think autumn is probably one of my favorite seasons. In fact, starting the beginning of August, I can’t resist starting on my fall crafts and pulling out all my fall recipes in preparation. Unfortunately, where I live, fall doesn’t realy start until the end of September or the beginning of October.
However, that doesn’t mean that it’s too early to start gearing up for the coolest and probably the prettiest season of the year! So, for all you fall fans out there and the people who don’t understand why fall is the best… here are some reasons that I absolutely love fall:
- Fall has the best weather
- All the mosquitoes and bugs start to die off
- Beautiful fall foliage
- Pumpkin spice everything!
- S’mores and bonfires
- Hayrides (bonus: it’s fun to see your city friends ooh and aah at the countryside)
- Getting lost in a corn maze
- Football seasons starts
- Fall food (caramel apples, apple butter, pumpkin)
- Hot mulled cider on cool nights
- Fall clothes (sweaters ahoy!)
- More time to spend with family
- Fall smells (cinnamon, spice, apple)
- Halloween costumes and celebrations
- Trick-or-treating and haunted houses
- Candy (homemade is the best)
- Fall festivals and fairs
- Thanksgiving (and Thanksgiving leftovers!)
- Fall crafts
- Jumping in piles of leaves
- Christmas is coming!
What’s your favorite thing about fall? Share with me in the comments!!