If you’re looking for a special breakfast for your sweetie this Valentine’s Day, then look no further than these decadently sweet white chocolate raspberry muffins! They are delicious paired with coffee and, I haven’t tried it, but I bet that you could substitute the raspberries with blueberries or even strawberries and it would taste divine!
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
These delicious muffins are excellent for a sweet breakfast or a simple dessert!
Author: Aldi Kitchen
Recipe type: Breakfast/Dessert
Serves: 12 muffins
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cup flour
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1½ cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400° F and coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, butter, milk and lemon zest until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, ¼ cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the two bowls, stirring until well combined. Gently fold the white baking chips and raspberries into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cups, filling each ¾ full. Sprinkle the top with the remaining sugar.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm or cold.
Leave a Reply